CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Friday, August 21, 2009

Things... Its been awhile

This is Micheal B he was our roomy him and Ezra have been long time friends


Me and Ezra when we first met a few months ago.. Bad cell phone pic

My three Amigos... Ezra, Micha , Matt( we got those hats at the dollar store and we wear them to work its hillariouse


This is what happends when you leave the "FLOW" on and guess what we have to hand shovel this pile// This was the third day that Ezra left it on.... I can never have enough yellow peas.....




Ezra working on the Rig...



The reason i live in north dakot...ITs so pretty up here






Alecia wearing Ezras winter face mask... its CREEPY





Best friends forever








Sisterly love.. Us goofin off









My baby gage, he is the best thing to happen to me I miss him so bad!!!

Alecia came up to North dakota again a couple weeks ago to bring my truck up here and take the car back to Utah.. It was a short trip but we had fun taking pics and hanging out.... Love ya sissy





3 comments:

Angie Stewart Black said...

Yes I would have to agree that ND does look pretty. Looks like your having lots of fun...especially with Ezra. How fun that Alecia came to visit. I bet you had a blast with her. Nothing like having a sister to be your best friend. Treasure the relationship always. Sad to hear you won't be there for pictures. Maybe next time!! Take care!

Amy said...

Ezra is so cute, I love that you guys are together. Good job for taking all those pics, especially the ones of you and Lecia, so so cute. I MISS you, but happy that you're happy. Love you!

Grandma Sis said...

Andrea, finally you blogged again. I miss you and wish you could be here for pictures. Blog more often so we can keep in touch. Love ya, Grandma Sis