CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New me ???







Well since i have moved here to North dakota i have lost over 20lbs and 4 dress sizes so i decided to celebrate and get a new piercing... I know kind of crazy but thats me... I know i look sad and thats cuz i miss everyone in UT... But a couple of the pics are before the lip peircing,,,
Hope everyone likes...
love you all

3 comments:

Amy said...

Andrea, you look AMAZING!!! And we miss you too, especially right now, but know that Britt is being taken care of and we will see you really soon. I can't wait to see you! You look so dang pretty, I hear you're working like a freaking man, sheesh, you go girl!

Jennifer said...

I love you, it makes me sad to see you sad. We have had enough sadness in our lives latley. I am very proud of you, and I think you are a very strong person. I miss you too, but I know you are doing what you need to do for now. I wish life wasn't so hard for everyone......Oh and about that piercing........oh well, if that's what you want then good for you. I love you!

Anna said...

Ouch....Did it hurt? And does it get in the way? Way to go on losing 20 lbs and 4 sizes! I think you look great. You are very photogenic!