CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Life so far in this freezing place!~!


Well this were I work!! I deal with alot of things from... Lentils
Peas, Yellow and Green Split Peas.. We send this product across the world.. Its hard to work in 15 below in this kind of factory! Lets just say that i have met some great people and really enjoy it! I make ok money for the time being.. And 12 hour days are killing me as well. I dont want to sound sexist but i know why im the only girl working there! Its a mans job and should be that way!!! I love it here but im really really home sick!! I miss my sissy alecia, and i cant wait for the baby to come! WE talk everyday at lunch,,, I have to make sure she is doing good! I know i jump around alot but i write what i think and my brain can be scatterd at times! I love the Kemps!(the family I live with). They have helped me out with alot of things!! I have gained alot more respect for men that live like this everyday working there asses off for just some money! Any who... im blabbing on about stupid stuff! Well Im going to bed to wake up and do it all over again tomorrow!!! Hope all the fam is doing good, Miss and love you lots!!


4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Andrea we MISS you too! I am so happy that at least it's turning out okay, and I'm sure your working your little butt off, sucks, but hey it's a job and these days they are hard to come by huh? When do you think you'll come back to visit, when Alecia has the babes? Can't wait to see you. Love you

Angie Stewart Black said...

12 hour days? Cold weather? Are you serious? I am impressed. Hang in there and we hope to see you soon.

Jennifer said...

You are amazing, I look up to your tenacity and strength. I know it is dang hard work and interesting living conditions, but just hang in there and make some BIG BUCKS. I love you!

Grandma Sis said...

Andrea, I miss you. I think of you every day and worry about you. Please take care and make as much as you need. Can't wait to see you. Love, Grandma Sis