Well everyone im sure you know that i have been through alot in the past month and i thought that i would get a tattoo to help me move on and start my life! I know that some people think they are wrong and what not but to me it symbolizes change and a new beginning for me!
Andrea, very cool. I actually really like it, the colors are awesome. Did that hurt? That's a lot of tatooing in one spot, you sure are one tough little lady, in many ways you know. Hey I don't know if your mom told you or not, but tonight we are having a family birthday for Taylor and would love for you to come. Love you
Hey and I love that you say it symbolizes change, good for you for moving on.
Seriously! It's about time you update your blog!!!!!!!!
I think the tat is cool. Probably took FOREVER though huh! Ouchie is all I've got to say about that! Our mind is an amazing thing. If you put your mind to moving on and forward you will. And if that tatoo helps that's a great thing. I think you are great! Since we are neighbors and all you are welcome over anytime!
Andrea, wow, that is one big tattoo. The pictures look like it would be very painful. Good for you for moving on. Make some goals for yourself. Love you, Grandma Sis
4 comments:
Andrea, very cool. I actually really like it, the colors are awesome. Did that hurt? That's a lot of tatooing in one spot, you sure are one tough little lady, in many ways you know. Hey I don't know if your mom told you or not, but tonight we are having a family birthday for Taylor and would love for you to come. Love you
Hey and I love that you say it symbolizes change, good for you for moving on.
Seriously! It's about time you update your blog!!!!!!!!
I think the tat is cool. Probably took FOREVER though huh! Ouchie is all I've got to say about that! Our mind is an amazing thing. If you put your mind to moving on and forward you will. And if that tatoo helps that's a great thing. I think you are great! Since we are neighbors and all you are welcome over anytime!
Andrea, wow, that is one big tattoo. The pictures look like it would be very painful. Good for you for moving on. Make some goals for yourself. Love you, Grandma Sis
I have word for you....OUCH. How do you live thru that pain? Glad it's you and not me... Looks good though.
Post a Comment